Vivo has announced Y9s, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Y series in China, after it got certified by TENAA few weeks back. It packs a 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 90% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 665 with 8GB of RAM, 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro sensor, as well as a 32MP front-facing camera.
It also packs an in-display fingerprint scanner, 3D glass back and a 4500mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Vivo Y9s specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP for macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.25×75.19×8.68mm; Weight: 186.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4390mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Y9s comes in Blue, Black and Pink colors, is priced at 1998 yuan (US$ 283 / Rs. 20,340 approx.) and is already on sale in China.