After the Y7s and the Y5s, upcoming Y9s smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China with model numbers V1945T and V1945A revealing complete specifications. This reveals a 6.38-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 2GHz processor which could be MediaTek Helio P65 12nm SoC with up to 8GB of RAM, 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro sensor, as well as a 32MP front-facing camera. It will likely feature an in-display fingerprint scanner and packs it shows a 4500mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Vivo Y9s rumored specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) (4x Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz
4x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz) 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP for macro
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.25×75.19×8.68mm; Weight: 186.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4390mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Y9s is expected to come in Gold, Black and Blue colors. We should know the price when it goes official sometime later this month.