HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has announced MagicWatch 2, successor of last year’s model along with the HONOR V30 series. It has a circular AMOLED screen, Kirin A1 chip, support for Bluetooth 5.1, voice calling when connected to Bluetooth, thanks to speaker and microphone, multi-function NFC, support for 15 sports modes, sleep tracking, heart rate tracking and atrial fibrillation, blood oxygen saturation, pressure management and more.
It comes with 5ATM rating so it is water-resistant at a depth of 50 meters. The watch packs a 455mAh battery that promises up to 14 days of battery life.
HONOR MagicWatch 2 specifications
- 1.2-inch / 1.39-inch ( 390 x 390 pixels) / ( 454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED touch display
- HUAWEI Kirin A1 chip
- Bluetooth 5.1 that connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 2GB built-in storage for music
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Dimensions: 45.9 x 45.9 x 10.7 mm; Weight: 41 g (46mm series) / 41.8 x 41.8x 9.4 mm; Weight: 29 g (46mm)
- Integrated microphone and speaker, Bluetooth calling
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Heart rate tracking with TruSeen 3.5, sleep monitoring, HUAWEI TruRelax, and all-day activity tracking.
- 15 workout modes
- GPS and GLONASS, NFC
- 455mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
The HONOR MagicWatch 2 comes in Black and Brown colors and is priced at 1099 yuan (US$ 156 / Rs. 11,175 approx.) for the 42mm silicone band and 1399 yuan (US$ 198 / Rs. 14,225 approx.) for the 42mm leather band versions. The 46mm silicone band version costs 1199 yuan (US$ 170 / Rs. 12,185 approx.) and the leather version of it costs 1399 yuan (US$ 198 / Rs. 14,225 approx.). It will go on sale in China from December 12.