Samsung has officially launched the WAVE II in India. The surprising part is that many retailers have been selling this handset right from December.Samsung has been doing pretty decent with their bada powered smartphones. Bada is a proprietary OS and Wave series of mobile phones are those which are powered by this OS. Also this phone has packs in some decent hardware and it features Samsung Touch Wiz UI 3.0 and some of its main features are as follows.
- 1GHz processor
- 3.7” super clear LCD display
- 5 megapixel camera with flash LED
- 3G, Wifi, Bluetooth
- 1500 mAH battery
- Supports DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, real, MKV, ASF and WMV playback
- The 2GB internal memory (expandable up to 32 GB)
- The Samsung Wave II is priced at Rs. 20,900
The phone also offers 15 hours of talk time on 2G network and 8 hours of talk time on 3G. The retail version also comes with a free 2GB memory card. This phone also has a solid built and comes with a decent pricing and great multimedia and connectivity support.