LG has started rolling out PuriCare Mini globally, after it was introduced in Hong Kong a few months back. It says that this is the world’s first filter-type portable air purifier. The LG PuriCare Mini is not only highly efficient, it’s also fast, cleaning 50 percent of the air inside a car in 10 minutes offering Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 13m2/hr.
It features LG’s 4-Step Air Filtration System to detect and remove 99 percent particulates as small as 0.3 μm.
- The first step involves the PM1.0 Sensor which quickly and accurately detects the quality of the air
- Dual Inverter Motor forcibly draws in the air at 5,000rpm in the second step.
- In step three, the high-efficiency Total Allergen Removal filter removes particulates in the air
- In the final step, the powerful Twin Tornado Dual Fan disperses the clean air far and wide.
LG PuriCare Mini features and specifications
- PM 1.0 Ultra Fine Dust Sensor for Air Quality Detection
- 1.67M² area cover with CADR of 13M³/h
- Inverter Motor, Pre-Filter, Total Allergy Filter
- Operation Noise (dB) — 48 (Turbo) / 43(High) / 30(Low)
- Purifying Mode 4: Auto / Low / High / Turbo
- Cleanliness Indicator, Air Quality Monitoring, Filter Lifespan Check, Remote Control
- PuriCare Mini Application for Bluetooth connectivity (iOS / Android)
- PuriCare Mini utilizes a durable filter which lasts up to 2,000 hours or six months if used 12 hours a day.
- Dimensions: 69 x 64 x 200mm; Weight: 530g
- 3,600mAh offers 8 hours of usage at low speed or 2 hours at the highest setting, 4 hours to charge using USB Type-C port
The LG PuriCare Mini comes in Black and White colors and is already available in Hong Kong for HK$ 1,980 (US$ 253 / Rs. 17,949 approx.). It will roll out in other parts of Asia as well as North America in the coming weeks.