Update: Xiaomi has confirmed that in addition to the 108MP main camera with f/1.7 aperture, the phone will feature a 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait with 50mm focal length. This is the same sensor used in the Samsung Galaxy S9, says the company. There is also 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle camera and a super macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots. It already confirmed 5x optical zoom, now it has confirmed 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom with a telephoto lens.
Yesterday Xiaomi confirmed that it will introduce the Mi CC9 Pro smartphone in China on November 5th. Today the phone has been certified by TENAA with the model number M1910F4E revealing the complete specifications. The company has also posted a new teaser, which shows the gradient glass back in Green color, and there is a Xiaomi branding. You can also see the 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom along with the USB Type-C port and a loudspeaker grill.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB /128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, super macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro is said to come in Black, Green, Red and more colors. We should know the price when it goes official next Tuesday.
— Xiaomi #MiMIXAlpha (@Xiaomi) October 28, 2019
Xiaomi global has also started teasing the Mi Note 10 as the first phone with 108MP penta camera arrangement, so the CC9 Pro will likely be launched as the Mi Note 10 globally.