Xiaomi launched the Mi Air Purifier 2C, a cheaper version of its Mi Air Purifier 2S in India. It has dual filtration technology, HEPA filter, 360-degree air suction and real-time air quality indicator. This doesn’t have an OLED display or laser particle sensor like the Mi Air Purifier 2S.
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C features
- Toggle between different modes from auto to custom.
- Mi Home app lets you check the indoor and outdoor air quality, temperature, and humidity, adjust the fan strength.
- 360-degree cylindrical triple-layer filter traps pollutants from all angles, filtering 99.37% indoor pollution
- dual-layer filter can remove micron-sized particles, catch harmful bacteria and even effectively removes harmful substances, and also eliminates odors.
- Has a Clean Air Delivery Rate, or CADR, of 350 cubic meters per hour to cover 452 sqft.
The Mi Air Purifier 2C will be available from mi.com starting today, October 16th 4PM and will also be available from Amazon.in, Flipkart and Mi Home Stores from October 18th.