Samsung introduced the Galaxy A90 5G (SM-A905G) last month, after rumors, and we had heard rumors about the Galaxy A91 (SM-A915F) back in August, which revealed 45W fast charging. Now the complete specifications of the 4G smartphone have surfaced. This is said to have a similar design and specifications as the A90 5G, but with a faster charging support and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, instead of 8-megapixel sensor, while retaining the 48-megapixel main, 5-megapixel depth sensor and the 32-megapixel front camera.
Samsung Galaxy A91 rumored specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (Max 2.84GHz + 2.42Ghz + 1.8GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 12MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) VHT80 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 45W super fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A91 is rumored to be launched in India first within this year. We should know more details in the coming weeks.