OnePlus just launched its first OnePlus TV in India, as it had announced. There are two models — OnePlus TV 55 Q1 and OnePlus TV 55 Q1 Pro, both with 55-inch 4K QLED panels with 120% NTSC Color Gamut, Gamma Color Magic (with MEMC and De-Contour) picture quality chipset, Dolby Vision, 50W speakers with Dolby Atmos and Android TV 9.0 with updates for 3 years. On top there is OxygenPlay with deep cooperation with international and local content providers including YouTube, Prime Video, Eros Now, Hungama, Jio Cinema, Zee 5. Oxygen Video application covers local features and international content, exclusive content on shelves, high quality recommendation, convenient content search (voice search + search aggregation).
These inherit OnePlus’ burdenless design philosophy so these don’t have bezels on the front, carbon fiber pattern back case, OnePlus Dock made of strongest glass is Inspired by the famous Doric order from ancient Greek architecture.
The Q1 Pro model has 8 speaker stereo system with a sliding soundbar that will slide down every time you turn on the TV, while the standard model comes with 4 speaker audio. The soundbar has mesh fabric with higher transparency that makes sure the sound passes through without any blockage. It has a 3-way digital crossover, 6-channel amplification, and an integrated 2.1 audio channel configuration for an immersive acoustic experience. The 8-speaker unit physical frequency division is equipped with four fullrange speakers, two tweeters, and two woofers.
The woofers deliver a wide range of deep bass and powerful beats,
while the tweeters and full-range speakers provide the best ‘surround’
effect to make sound rich and consistent. The 2.1 channel speaker system has a 50-watt output that allows users to enjoy powerful beats. The 50-watt output also guarantees a speechoptimized channel and a powerful stereo performance. Every time you turn on the TV, the horizon light will shine through the sliding soundbar. The remote control comes with fewer buttons to guarantee smooth and simple user experience. It has rechargeable Li-ion
batteries so that you can charge them using USB Type-C port.
OnePlus Connect App lets you use your smartphone as smart remote — just like text on your phone, OnePlus TypeSync makes sure a higher efficiency
with mobile keyboard and voice input. You can switch from different applications quickly and find the most-frequently used applications easily on the dock bar. Smart Volume Control reduces the volume of TV automatically during incoming calls, will recover the volume when calls end. Wi-Fi sharing makes it easier to configure the network for your TV if mobile is connected to the internet. The app also offers Trackpad Control.
OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro specifications
- 55-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K QLED panel with 120% NTSC color gamut
- Gamma Color Magic picture processor
- 50W 2.1 channel speaker (8 units in Q1 Pro, 4 in Q1), DTS-HD DOLBY ATMOS, DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS
- Android TV 9.0 with OxygenPlay, Prime Video, YouTube, Google Play Movies, Hotstar, ErosNow, Zee5, Hungama, SonyLiv
- Google Assistant built-in; Work with Alexa
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 4 x HDMI (1 x support eARC), 3 x USB (1 x USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0, 1 x USB Type-C)
The OnePlus TV 55 Q1 is priced at Rs. 69,900 and the OnePlus TV 55 Q1 Pro costs Rs. 99,900. These will be available from Amazon.in,oneplus.in, all OnePlus exclusive offline stores from September 28th.
- Starting 5th October 2019, users can avail an instant discount of Rs. 4000 on purchase of the OnePlus TV 55Q1 and Rs. 5000 instant discount on the purchase of the OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro using HDFC Bank debit and credit cards.
- 6 months of no-cost EMI on all popular bank credit and debit cards on purchase of the Oneplus TV on Amazon.in.