After teasers, Lenovo has launched the K10 Plus smartphone in India. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 87% body-to-screen ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 632 with 4GB RAM, runs Android Pie, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 8-megapixel 120-degree wide-angle lens and 5MP camera for portrait shots. There is also a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4050mAh battery with 10W charging.
Lenovo K10 Plus specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio Dot Notch display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash, 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens, and 5MP camera for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 158.26×75.77 mmx8.3 mm; Weight: 172g
- 4050mAh battery with 10W charging
The Lenovo K10 Plus comes in Sprite and Black colors, is priced at Rs. 10,999 and will be available from Flipkart during Big Billion Days sale from September 30th.