Lenovo recently launched three new smartphones in India – Lenovo Z6 Pro, Lenovo K10 Note, Lenovo A6 Note. Expanding its lineup further, Lenovo is all set to launch a new smartphone in India soon – Lenovo K10 Plus. Flipkart has started teasing the launch of Lenovo K10 Plus in India soon.
Lenovo K10 Plus is listed under Flipkart Big Billion Days Specials and the landing page reveals key specifications of the smartphone. Lenovo K10 Plus will flaunt a 6.22-inch HD+ Dot Notch display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 87% screen-to-body ratio. It will be powered by a 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor paired with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. It will sport a two-tone finish to the back.
Regarding the optics, the K10 Plus will sport a triple rear camera setup with a combination of 13MP+5MP+8MP lens. The primary camera is a 13MP f/2.0 sensor and the 8MP secondary sensor is a 120-degree wide-angle lens, and the third one is a 5MP depth sensor. The front camera is a 16MP unit with up to 8 AI scene detection. It will pack a 4050mAh battery with support for quick charging.
Lenovo K10 Plus specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio Dot Notch display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash, 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens, and 5MP camera for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4050mAh battery with quick charging
We should know the pricing and availability information once the smartphone launches officially on September 22nd 2019.