Xiaomi’s smartphones and Redmi branded smartphones ship with custom MIUI skin on top of Android and has its custom keyboard app. In order to offer more typing options for its users, Xiaomi has today announced Mint Keyboard that is designed for Indian users with AI engine to enrich the expressions and conversations.
The Mint Keyboard supports 23 Indic languages and accurately predicts regional languages, according to the company. The keyboard’s AI engine learns continuously and personalizes to match the user’s unique way of typing – including their local language words, shortcuts, slang and personal emoji preferences. Users can also create personalized themes using their photos, chat with multiple font styles, speak in regional languages, etc.
Highlights of Mint keyboard
- Accurate prediction, suggestion, and auto-correction for English and 23 Indic languages
- Get translation suggestion for regional languages using transliteration typing
- Speech-to-text typing
- Support for typing with Swiping
- Unlimited real-time emoji suggestion during chats
- Ability to choose the font style
- Funny stickers and GIF packs created by real artists
- Ability to make custom keyboard theme from your photo
- New sticker/GIF packs, new themes updated before every festivals and event
Mint keyboard is available on Android and users can download the app from Google Play Store.