Along with the iPhone 11, Apple also announced the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max at its event. These have new Super Retina XDR OLED display, which it calls the brightest display ever in an iPhone with up to 1,200 nits brightness., are powered by A13 Bionic chip which is 20 percent faster CPU and GPU than A12., 12MP triple-camera system that includes an Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto camera for low-light photography. These are water resistant with IP68 ratings (maximum depth of 4 metres up to 30 minutes).
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a textured matte glass back and polished stainless steel band. The iPhone 11 drops the 3D Touch Pressure sensitivity feature for Haptic Touch, so instead of pressure sensitivity, you long-press on the display which offers haptic feedback. These have improved battery life with iPhone 11 Pro offering 4 hours longer battery life than iPhone XS and the iPhone 11 Pro Max promises up to 5 hours longer battery life than iPhone XS Max. These come with new 18W USB-C Power Adapter.
Apple 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max specifications
- 5.8‑inch (2436×1125 pixels) / 6.5-inch (2688×1242 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina XDR display
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 256GB and 512GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera,optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera, 12MP Telephoto (ƒ/2.0) sensor for 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 10x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 144×71.4×8.1mm; Weight: 188 grams / Dimensions: 158×77.8×8.1mm; Weight: 226 grams
- Gigabit-class LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, fast charging, up to 18 hours / 20hours of video playback
The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max come in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB models in midnight green, space gray, silver and gold starting at Rs.99,900 and Rs. 109,900 respectively. These will be available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers in India starting from September 27. Check out the detailed pricing for all the variants here.