Infinix just launched Hot 8, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has 6.52-inch HD+ mini drop notch with 2.5mm narrow bezel on the top and 1.9mm narrow on the side promising 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with quad LED flash, along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots as well as a dedicated Low-light Sensor. It has an 8-megapixel camera on the front with LED flash and face unlock.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, features a gradient finish on the back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 8 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600×720 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio HD+ display with 450 nits brightness, 1500:1contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.3 x 8.7mm ; Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,microUSB
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery
The inix Hot 8 comes in Cosmic Purple and Quetzal Cyan colors, is priced at Rs. 6999 and will go on sale through Flipkart starting from September 12th. This limited period pricing is only till 31st October, 2019, said the company. It comes with Instant cashback offer worth Rs. 2,200 in the form of vouchers for Jio customers and ClearTrip coupons worth Rs. 3000.