Along with the Redmi Note 8 series, Redmi also introduced the RedmiBook 14 Pro, which is the upgraded version of the RedmiBook 14 that was introduced back in May. It has the same 14-inch Full HD screen with 5.75 mm ultra narrow bezels and 81.2% screen-to-body ratio and NVIDIA GeForce MX 250 GPU, but this has a faster 10th gen Intel Core i5/i7 processors that promises 13% overall performance increase compared to the previous gen processor.
It has a metal body, yet it weighs 1.5kg, features 19mm large key spacing with 1.3 mm key travel for a more comfortable typing experience, similar to the predecessor. It also has fast charging that lets you charge 50% in 35 minutes which it’s off.
RedmiBook 14 Pro specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, 178° wide viewing angle, 250 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-10510U (8MB L3 Cache, up to 4.9GHz) / 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-10210U (6MB L3 Cache, up to 4.2GHz) processor
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics
- 8G DDR4 2133MHz RAM, 256GB / 512GB SATA SSD storage
- Windows 10
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI
- Dimensions:323x228x17.95mm ; Weight:1.5kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Realtek ALC256M , 2x 1.5W speakers, DTS audio
- 46W battery with fast charging, up to 10h battery life, fast charging
The RedmiBook 14 Pro comes in Silver and new Pink and Dark Gray color versions, is priced at 3999 yuan (US$ 559 / Rs. 40,150 approx.) for the Core i5, 8GB RAM with 256GB SSD version and 512GB version of it costs 4499 yuan (US$ 629 / Rs. 45,170 approx.). The Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM with 512GB SSD version costs 4999 yuan (US$ 669 / Rs. 50,180 approx.). It will go on sale in China from September 6th and is available for pre-order starting today.