Along with the Redmi 20 series, Redmi also introduced the RedmiBook 14, which is the first Redmi series notebook in China. It has a 14-inch Full HD screen with 5.75 mm ultra narrow bezels and 81.2% screen-to-body ratio, 8th gen Intel core i5/i7 processor with 8GB of RAM and NVIDIA GeForce MX 250 GPU.
It has a metal body, yet it weighs 1.5kg and is 17.95mm thick. The notebook has 19mm large key spacing with 1.3 mm key travel for a more comfortable typing experience. 46W battery promises 10 hours of battery life and support for fast charging that offers 50% charge in 35 minutes when the notebook is off.
RedmiBook 14 specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, 178° wide viewing angle, 250 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8565U (8MB L3 Cache, up to 4.6GHz) / 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8265U processor (6M Cache, up to 3.9GHz)
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics
- 8G DDR4 2133MHz RAM, 256GB / 512GB SATA SSD storage
- Windows 10
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI
- Dimensions:323x228x17.95mm ; Weight:1.5kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Realtek ALC256M , 2x 1.5W speakers, DTS audio
- 46W battery with fast charging, up to 10h battery life
The RedmiBook 14 is priced at 3999 yuan (US$ 578 / Rs. 40,320 approx.) for the Core i5 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version, 4299 yuan (US$ 621 / Rs. 43,340 approx.) for the Core i5 8GB RAM with 512GB storage version and the Core i7 8GB RAM with 512GB storage version costs 4999 yuan (US$ 723 / Rs. 50,405 approx.). It will be available for order starting June 1st and go on sale in China starting from June 11th.