Along with the HONOR 9X series, the company also introduced the Honor MagicBook Pro, successor of last year’s MagicBook. The notebook is 16.9mm thick, weighs 1.7 Kgs, features a 16.1-inch Full HD display with 4.9mm narrow bezels and a screen-to-body ratio of 90%, is powered by 8th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 Processor with 8GB RAM and up to 512GB SSD. It also a 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics.
It has an all-metal aluminum alloy body, features two custom-made fans that increases the air flow to keep the notebook cool offering a better heat discharge. The notebook has a 56Wh battery that promises up to 14 hours of battery life.
HONOR MagicBook Pro specifications
- 16.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 100% sRGB
- 1.6GHz 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U (3.9GHz) / 1.8GHz i7-8565U processor (4.6GHz) with Intel UHD Graphics 620, 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU
- 8GB / 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, 256GB / 512GB / 1TB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1MP HD webcam, built-in dual digital microphones
- Dimensions: 369mm X 234mm X16.9mm; Weight: 1.7kg
- USB Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 (Type A) x 3, HDMI x 1
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm audio jack, microphone combo, Dolby Atmos
- 57Wh battery with up to 14h of local video playback
The HONOR MagicBook Pro comes in Glacial Silver color is priced at 5499 yuan (US$ 799 / Rs. 55,100 approx.) for the Core i5, 8GB RAM and 512GB storage version, and the Core i7, 8GB RAM and 512GB storage version costs 6199 yuan (US$ 901 / Rs. 62,125 approx.) and the top-end Core i7, 16GB RAM and 1TB storage version costs 7999 yuan (US$ 1162 / Rs. 80,170 approx.). It will be available for order from today and goes on sale in China from July 29th.