Xiaomi has confirmed that it will introduce the Mi A3 at an event next week. Now the press shots and live images of the phone have surfaced. This shows a similar design as the Mi CC9 series that were introduced earlier this month. It is said to feature a 6.08-inch AMOLED screen, but it is said to feature an FHD+ screen instead of HD+ screen on the Mi CC9e and retain the Snapdragon 665 SoC.
More press images show 3.5mm audio jack and an infrared sensor on the top and USB Type-C port on the bottom.
The box confirms 48-megapixel main camera, ultra-wide-angle lens, 4030mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging, in-display fingerprint scanner, 6.088-inch AMOLED Dot Notch display and Snapdragon 665 11nm SoC.
Another image confirms hybrid dual SIM slot.
Xiaomi Mi A3 rumored specifications
- 6.08-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 103.8% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, ultra-wide angle lens, depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh (typical) / 3940mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi A3 is expected to come in Blue, Gray and White colors. We should know the price when it goes official later this month.