Along with the Mi 9T and Mi Band 4, Xiaomi also introduced the Mi True Wireless Earphones and Mi Electric Scooter Pro in Spain, after these were introduced in China recently. The Mi True Wireless Earphones offer up to 10 hours of music playback with the case, auto-connects to the paired device when you open the case, has intuitive touch controls that lets you tap or double tap to play/pause music, answer/end calls or activate voice assistants.
Mi True Wireless Earphones specifications
- Bluetooth 4.2, AAC HD advanced audio codec
- Touch control for music playback and voice assistant
- 7nm neodymium iron boron magnetic + titanium-plated diaphragm dynamic ring speaker unit, tri-band balance
- Monaural and Biaural wear
- Music playback automatically stops when either of the earpieces is removed from the ear. Automatically goes to sleep after 30 minutes without operation
- 3hours of battery life on the headset, 10h with the charging case with USB Type-C charging
The Mi Electric Scooter Pro with portable folding design offers up to 45km range on a single charge, climbing angle of 12°, top speed of 25km/h and a new built-in LED multi-function display. It has double-braking system as well as a series of battery safety features.
The Mi True Wireless Earphones is priced at €79.99 (US$ 80 / Rs. 6,280 approx.) and the Mi Electric Scooter Pro is priced at €499 (US$ 564 / Rs. 39,170 approx.). Both will be available from tomorrow, 13th June through Mi Stores. The Electric Scooter Pro will also be available from MediaMarkt and roll out through rest of official channels of Xiaomi in Spain from next month.