Xiaomi just announced Mi 9T, a version of the Redmi K20 for Europe. As we already know, the phone packs a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 730 with 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with MIUI 10 and in-display fingerprint scanner. It has a 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, 8-megapixel telephoto lens and a 13-megapixel 124.8° ultra-wide sensor. It also has a 20-megapixel pop-up front camera.
The phone features 3D curved design, and the back has a flame pattern in blue and red, while there is a unique Kevlar gradient texture in black version. It packs a 4000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display with 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit (HBM) / 430nit (Typ) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less zoom, 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm WCD9375 Hi-Fi audio chip
- Dimensions: 156.7x 74.3×8.8; Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3900mAh (Minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi 9T comes in Carbon Black, Glacier Blue and Flame Red colors, is priced at €329 (US$ 372 / Rs. 25,820 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version (Available at €299 (US$ 338 / Rs. 23,465 approx.) for the first 24 hours, mi.com/es and Amazon as launch offer), and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs €369 (US$ 417 / Rs. 28,960 approx.). Thee 64GB version will go on sale in Spain from June 17th, and the 128GB and Flame Red versions will be available later.
It also introduced the Mi Band 4 in Spain for €34.99 (US$ 39 / Rs. 2,740 approx.), which will be available at the end of June through mi.com, Mi Stores and the other official channels of Xiaomi in Spain.