Xiaomi’s Mi Ecosystem brand MIJIA just announced the most expected Mi Band 4 at an event in China, as it had promised. It has a 0.95-inch AMOLED color touch screen display, which is 39.9% bigger than the predecessor so that it can display more characters and is protected by 2.5D scratch-resistant glass. It has 77 different watch faces. The band is also 5ATM water resistant so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters.
The Mi Band 4 has 6-axis high-precision sensor and comes with 6 sports modes, can track swimming data in real time, and supports smart stroke recognition. It NFC also has support for Alipay in China. The band features a built-in microphone with Xiao AI voice assistant that can control Xiaomi Smart Home ioT accessories easily.
There is also Mi Band 4 Avengers edition with custom dials matching wrist bands for Captain America, Avengers and Iron Man.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 specifications
- 0.95-inch (120 x 240 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to 400 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Microphone for voice assistant (NFC Edition only)
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor
- 22.1g / 22.2g (NFC) ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC (Optional)
- 135mAh / 125mAh (NFC) Li Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days / 15 days (NFC) of usage
The Mi Band 4 comes in Black, Brown, Blue, Orange and Pink colors, is priced at 169 yuan (US$ 24 / Rs. 1,695 approx.) and will go on sale in China from June 16. The Mi Band 4 NFC Edition is priced at 229 yuan (US$ 33 / Rs. 2,300 approx.) and the Mi Band 4 Avengers Limited Edition costs 349 yuan (US$ 50 / Rs. 3500 approx.).