HUAWEI’s HONOR brand just launched the HONOR 20i, the company’s latest smartphone in the HONOR 20 series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.21-inch FHD+ display with about 90% screen-to-body ratio, Kirin 710 SoC with 4GB of RAM, Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0, 24-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and 8-megapixel 120° ultra wide-angle lens. It has a 32-megapixel front camera with AI beautify features.
The phone has a gradient back made using 3D lithography technology, and packs a 3400mAh battery.
HONOR 20i specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 164g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The HONOR 20i comes in Phantom Blue, Gradient Red and Midnight Black colors, is priced at Rs. 14,999 and will go on sale from Flipkart and offline stores starting from June 18th. Check out our first impressions here.
- Up to 2.2TB data and Rs. 2200 cashback (in the form of vouchers) for Jio users
- No cost EMI starting at Rs. 2500 per month