OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 9.5.7 for the OnePlus 7 Pro. The update is mainly focussed on improvements to the rear camera and the changelog includes a bunch of changes like improved overall contrast and color performance, improved white balance consistency, improved accuracy of autofocusing and more.
OxygenOS 9.5.7 update weighs 127MB in size and also includes System improvements like optimization in Double Tap to Wake, fixed issues with Ambient display, improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps and improved touch sensitivity for the screen.
Last week, OnePlus rolled out OxygenOS 9.5.4 and that too brought camera improvements to the OnePlus 7 Pro. But, the latest OxygenOS 9.5.7 update includes a bunch of camera improvements compared to the previous update and seems to be the update that OnePlus 7 Pro users were waiting for.
OnePlus says that this OTA will have a staged roll out and will be received by a limited number of users today. It will have a broader roll out in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Check out the change log below.
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen