Sony has launched new HT-X8500 Soundbar in India. It has a powerful built-in dual subwoofer in the centre to experience deep bass sound with minimum space taken in your living space. The 2.1 channel single soundbar features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support in a unique single bar without any extra speakers and allows you to experience, three-dimension cinematic surround sound.
It has Sony’s unique Digital Signal Processing technologies such as Vertical Surround Engine and S-Force PRO Front Surround technology, maximum 7.1.2 ch surround sound can be experienced from the HT-X8500 without the need for extra speakers. “The built-in dual subwoofer delivers deep bass sound and with Cinema Mode on one of the seven optimized sound modes, you can experience every film at its best with just a click of a button,” says the company. It has eARC support for high quality audio codecs to pass through from your TV to your soundbar.
Highlights of Sony HT-X8500 Soundbar
- Cinematic surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support in a unique single bar without any extra speakers
- Unique Vertical Surround Engine and S-Force Pro Front Surround Technology
- Simple & elegant design fits perfectly in your home
- Bluetooth 5.0 feature for seamless wireless connectivity with BRAVIA TV
- Five optimized sound modes at a click of a button for unique experience
- 32 W 2.1ch (built-in subwoofer) sound bar
- Digital Amplifier, S-Master, 3 Amplifier channels
- Dimensions: 890 mm x 64 mm x 96 mm; Weight: 3.1 kg
- Input/Output: 1/1 (ARC/eARC), 4K HDR 18 Gbps passthrough and HDCP 2.2/HDCP 2.3, Dolby Vision Compatible
The Sony HT-X8500 is priced at Rs. 29,990 and is available across all Sony Center, major electronic stores and e-commerce portals in India.