After the P smart+ 2019 in March, Huawei has silently introduced the P Smart Z, a mid-range smartphone. This has a 6.59-inch Full HD+ Ultra FullView display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, is powered by Kirin 710F SoC with 4GB RAM, support for GPU Turbo 2.0 and Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0 on top. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection.
The phone comes with a 16-megapixel pop-up front camera. The company says that the pop-up mechanism has been tested with pressure of 12 Kg and the pop-up mechanism has been tested over 100,000 times for durability. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 4000mAh battery.
HUAWEI P Smart Z specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.5×77.3×8.8mm; Weight: 196.8g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery
The HUAWEI P Smart Z comes in Midnight Black, Emerald Green and Sapphire Blue colors, is priced at 279 Euros (US$ 312 / Rs. 21,780 approx.) and will roll out in Europe, and is already available in Italy, and will be available in Spain and other countries soon.