Update: May 13, 2019 — Couple of days before the launch, the company has shared official images of the phone with a no-notch screen with a pop-up front camera, in-display fingerprint scanner and dual rear cameras that includes a 48MP primary camera.
The company’s CMO Xu Qi Chase has shared the live images of the phone in Punk Blue and Steam White color variants. This reveals gradient glass back that shows an S-shaped curve.
Update: May 9, 2019 — Detailed specifications of the Realme X (RMX1901 ) phone has surfaced on TENAA. This reveals 2.2GHz Octa-Core SoC, which should be Snapdragon 710 or the latest Snapdragon 730. The Realme X Youth Edition (Lite) with the model number RMX1851 reveals that it is indeed the Realme 3 Pro for the Chinese market.
Realme X rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa Core SoC
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm; Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3700mAh battery (typical) / 3680mAh (minimum) with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
Earlier: Realme has finally announced that it will introduce its Realme X smartphone in China on May 15th. It got certified by TENAA in China recently with the model number RMX1901. The company will also launch the Realme X Youth Edition (Lite) which should be the RMX1851 that was launched in India as Realme 3 Pro last month.
Official teaser video already revealed no-notch display and a pop-up front camera. The phone is rumored to be powered by Snapdragon 855.
Early specifications revealed are 6.5-inch no-notch display, which will likely come with Full HD+ resolution, similar to the Realme 3 Pro, dimensions of 161.2×76×9.4mm and a 3680mAh (minimum) battery, probably with VOOC 3.0 fast charging. It will likely run Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0 on top.
The company says that it will reveal new details about the smartphone every day from tomorrow, till May 10th. Full TENAA certification should reveal more specifications soon.