Vivo has silently introduced a new smartphone named Vivo Z3x in China today. The smartphone is almost similar to Vivo Z1 smartphone that was launched last year. Vivo Z3x flaunts a 6.26-inch 19:9 FULL HD+ TFT display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels. Under the hood, it is powered by the Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform along with 4GB RAM.
There is 64GB of internal storage and it can be expanded via MicroSD up to 256GB. It features a metal and glass design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3260mAh battery.
With regards to optics, the Z3x sports a Dual camera setup to the rear and it is a combination of 13MP + 2MP lens with an aperture of f/2.2 for the main lens and f/2.4 for the secondary lens. The front facing camera is a single 16MP unit with an aperture of f/2.0. The camera comes with different modes like Dynamic Photo, Beauty, Backlight, Portrait Background Blur Panorama, AR shooting, etc.
Vivo Z3x specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
Vivo Z3x comes in Purple, Red and Black colours and is priced at 1198 yuan (US$ 177 / Rs. 12,370 approx.). Pre-orders for the smartphone is already live on Vivo’s website in China and the shipping is scheduled to begin next week.