Along with its new TV lineup, Xiaomi also introduced its first ART TV or Mural TV at its event. It uses Samsung’s 65-inch 4K HDR panel with flat back and 13.9mm anodized aluminum frame that blends in your home showing art work from 45 artists in 22 genres when ‘Art Mode’ is on or you can customize it with personalized pictures, family portraits or other images.
The sleek design is achieved by using a separate box that connects via a separate Mi Port offering 18Gbps data transmission and 400W power supply. In addition to ports, this also has a six-channel SoundBar and a separate subwoofer with Dolby and DTS-HD audio. It also has AI IoT features that lets you operate smart devices using voice with the built-in far-field microphones. Similar to other TVs, it comes with Patchwall and has AI Bluetooth voice remote.
Xiaomi Mi ART TV specifications
- 65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core Amologic processor with 750MHz Mali-T830 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- PatchWall with Android TV
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth, 3 x HDMI, 2 x USB, Ethernet
- 4-mic line array
- 13.9mm slim frame
- Supports H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2×12W (20mm dome treble +2.5 inch mid-low frequency speaker) + standard subwoofer , DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Xiaomi Mi ART TV is priced at 6999 yuan (US$ 1041 / Rs. 72,610 approx.) and will go on sale in China starting today.