OPPO has launched A5s in the ‘A Series’ in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch screen with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, run on Android Oreo with ColorOS on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A5s Specifications:
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning
Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.2
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.2mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4230mAh battery
The OPPO A5s comes in Black, Gold, Green and Red colors, is priced at Rs. 9,990 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version and is available from offline stores. The 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version in green and gold colours will be available from next month.