LG introduced X4 smartphone last year in Korea, now it has introduced new X4 model in Korea, which is a version of K12+ that was introduced few weeks back, but this has Hi-Fi Quad DAC. Other specifciations are similar, including a 5.7-inch HD+ FullVision 18:9 aspect ratio screen, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, Android 8.1 (Oreo), 16-megapixel rear camera with AI and an 8-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash.
It is MIL-STD-810G compliant that can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, and humidity, features DTS: X 3D 3D Cinema Sound and has a dedicated Google Assistant button. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, supports dedicated dual SIM and micrSD card slots and packs a 3000mAh battery.
LG X4 (2019) specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 153.0 x 71.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery
The LG X4 (2019) comes in New Aurora Black and New Platinum Gray colors, is priced at 297,000 won (US$ 260 / Rs. 18,120 approx.) and will go on sale from local carriers in Korea from April 26th.