LG has announced K12+ (LG-LMX420), the company’s latest smartphone in the K series in Brazil, after it surfaced recently. It has similar specifications as the K40 that was introduced as the MWC earlier this year. The LG K12+ has a 5.7-inch HD+ FullVision 18:9 aspect ratio screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), features a 16-megapixel rear camera with AI and an 8-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash.
It is MIL-STD-810G compliant that can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, and humidity, features DTS: X 3D 3D Cinema Sound and has a dedicated Google Assistant button. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, supports dedicated dual SIM and micrSD card slots and a 3000mAh battery.
LG K12+ specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 153.0 x 71.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery
The LG K12+ comes in Moroccan Blue, Black and New Platinum Gray, is priced at 1,199 Brazilian Real (US$305 / Rs. 21,190 approx.) and is available in Brazil.