After introducing X4+ earlier this year, LG has introduced X4 (LM-X410S) smartphone in the ‘X series’ in Korea. It packs a similar 5.3-inch HD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 425, but this runs Android 7.1 (Nougat), has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It comes with LG Pay, the company’s own payment solution and has a fingerprint sensor below the camera that also lets you quickly capture selfies. It also has HD DMB support for mobile TV experience and packs a 3000mAh battery.
LG X4 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD) IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, LG Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, HD DMB TV
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 75.1 x 8.6mm;Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
The LG X4 comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at 297,000 won (US$ 273 / Rs. 17,780 approx.) and is already available from all the three major carriers – SKT, KT and LGU + in Korea.