After the phone got certified by TENAA in China last month, Meizu today confirmed that it will introduce its flagship 16s smartphone at an event in Zhuhai, China on April 23rd. It says 1 % selected out of 100% Efforts. We already know that the phone will come with a 6.2-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a notch with minimal bezels, dual rear cameras with ring LED flash, which includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 main sensor and the phone will likely come with an in-display fingerprint scanner similar to the predecessor.
Meizu 16s rumored specifications
- 6.2-inch (1080 × 2232 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme OS
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size with ring LED flash, 20MP secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.9×73.4×7.65; Weight: 166g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3540mAh (minimum) battery with 24W mCharge fast charging
The Meizu 16s is expected to be come in Black, White and Gradient Blue colors. Recent rumors revealed 3398 yuan (US$ 507 / Rs. 35,295 approx.) price tag for the phone. We should know more when it does official next Tuesday.