After rumors, Meizu 16s has been certified by TENAA in China with the model number M971Q. This confirms a 6.2-inch display, 7.65mm slim frame and a 3540mAh battery. The images show full-screen display with minimal bezels, dual rear cameras with ring LED flash, which should include a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 main sensor and the phone will likely come with an in-display fingerprint scanner similar to the predecessor.
Meizu 16s rumored specifications
- 6.2-inch (1080 × 2232 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme OS
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size with ring LED flash, 20MP secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.9×73.4×7.65; Weight: 166g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3540mAh (minimum) battery with 24W mCharge fast charging
The Meizu 16s is expected to be come in Black, White and Gradient Blue colors and it should be announced sometime later this month.