HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has silently introduced HONOR 10i, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone. It has a 6.21-inch Full HD+ water drop notch display with about 90% screen-to-body ratio, but other specifications are similar to the Nova 4e that was introduced in China last week, including a Kirin 710 SoC, Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0, 24-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots, 8-megapixel 120° ultra wide-angle lens and 32-megapixel front camera with AI beautify features.
This has a slightly bigger 3400mAh battery, but has the same rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, hybrid dual SIM slots and a gradient finish on the back in some variants.
HONOR 10i specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, f/2.4 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 73.64 x 7.95mm; Weight: 164g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The HONOR 10i comes in Midnight Black, Gradient Blue and Gradient Red colors and will go on sale soon starting from Russia. No details about the pricing yet.