OPPO is all set to announce its Reno series on April 10. After case renders of the smartphone and TENAA certification last week, the smartphone has been teased by an online retailer in China with complete set of renders. This shows the no-notch 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, dual rear cameras, including a Sony IMX586 48MP main camera.
OPPO Reno Standard Edition rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 5MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.6×74.3×9.0mm; Weight:185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3680mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
This doesn’t show the pop-up mechanism on the top that were revealed in the case renders. The OPPO Reno will also have a top-end version with triple rear cameras, 10x loss-less zoom, an additional laser focus, copper tube and liquid cooling, powered by Snapdragon 855 and also come in a 5G version and other version with 12GB of RAM.
The OPPO Reno will come in Aurora Green, Pink, Nebula and Thunder Black colors. We should know more details in the coming days.