Huawei’s Honor brand introduced the Honor Magic 2 back in October last year. As it had promised, the company has introduced Honor Magic 2 3D that adds ‘structured light’ 3D scanner on the front in addition to 16MP + two 2MP depth sensors. The3D scanner will track 10,000 points and will work even in the dark .
This also offers better security to the face unlock to lock apps like AliPay and features same graphene heat dissipation. It packs 8GB RAM and 512GB storage. Other specifications are same as the original Honor Magic 2.
Honor Magic 2 3D Struspecifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 display with 108% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 24MP secondary monochrome sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 16MP super wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, AIS, AI intelligent stabilization
- 16MP front camera with f/ 2.0 aperture, 2MP + 2MP f / 2.4 aperture cameras
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3D Face Unlock
- Dual SIM
- IPX2 water-protection
- Dimensions: 157.32×75.13×8.3mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 3500mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge
It is now on sale in China for 5799 yuan (US$ 864 / Rs. 60,525 approx.)