Huawei’s Honor brand announced the V20 smartphone in China in December, and it was later introduced for the global markets in January. Now the company is gearing up to introduce the Honor 20 with improved specifications in China. The render shows 48MP+20MP + 8MP triple rear cameras, similar to the Mate 20. The leak also reveals 108 points in DxO mark, placing it above the Xiaomi Mi 9’s 107 score, and behind the Huawei’s own Mate 20 Pro and P20 Pro and the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, but the P30 Pro that will be introduced later this month should beat this.
The phone is said to come with 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED screen, powered by Kirin 980 SoC, 32-megapixel front camera, in-display fingerprint scanner and a 3650mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Honor 20 rumored specifications
- 6.1-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED Display
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 48MP rear camera, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens, 8MP Telephoto lens, 3x lossless zoom
- 32MP front camera
- Dual SIM
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3650mAh battery with 22.5W (4.5V-5A) fast charging
The Honor 20 is rumored to be priced at 2999 yuan (US$ 447 / Rs. 31,740 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 3399 yuan (US$ 507 / Rs. 35,975 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version is said to cost 3799 yuan (US$ 566 / Rs. 40,210 approx.). The smartphone is said to be introduced sometime later this month. We should know the exact launch date soon.