ZTE at the MWC introduced its flagship Axon 10 Pro 5G smartphone. It is the company’s first 5G phone which is powered Snapdragon 855 with Snapdragon X50 5G modem. It has a 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with waterdrop notch, has 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie, features a 48-megapixel rear camera, along with a 20-megapixel 125° ultra-wide-angle lens and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens. There is also a 20-megapixel camera on the front.
It has an in-display fingerprint sensor and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for fast charging as well as wireless charging.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2340pixels) AMOLED display with
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU with Snapdragon X50 5G modem
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.0″ sensor, 0.8µm pixel slz, OIS, PDAF, 20MP 125° Ultra Wide sensor, 8MP telephoto lens
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 73.4 x 7.9 mm;
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging, wireless charging
The ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G will roll out through global carriers, such as China Unicom, Elisa and Hutchison Drei Austria in Europe and China in the first half of 2019. No details about the pricing yet.
Commenting on the launch, Xu Feng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices, said:
Terminals are an important part of ZTE’s end-to-end layout of 5G applications. Along with the commercial launch of the world’s first 5G network, ZTE is pioneering the launch of the first 5G flagship smartphone, which perfectly combines 5G core technologies with the ultimate user experience ZTE Mobile Devices is committed to continuous consumer-centric innovations, aimed at providing valuable 5G smart experiences to consumers under comprehensive applicable scenarios, by establishing an ecosystem with 5G smart devices and IoT products.