OPPO has silently launched R15 Pro smartphone in India. It was originally introduced as R15 Dream Mirror Edition in China last year. It has a 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio OLED display with a notch with a 1.78mm narrow frame and 90% screen-to-body ratio. It calls it Super-V Display. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
It has 16-megapixel rear camera 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor with 1.22μm pixel size and f/1.7 aperture and comes with AI Intelligent Scene Recognition that can recognize 16 kinds of scenes and 120 kinds of multi-scene combinations and also comes with AI portraits with built-in AI chip and 20-megapixel secondary camera with f/1.7 aperture. It comes with a 20-megapixel front camera with AI smart beauty that can scan 296 feature points of the face. It has a glass back, fingerprint sensor on the back and comes with VOOC Flash Charging to offer 2 hours of talk time with 5 minutes of charge.
OPPO R15 Pro specifications
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio OLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor, 1.22μm pixel size, EIS, secondary 20MP camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.3 × 75.0 × 7.5mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging
The OPPO R15 Pro comes in Cosmic Purple and Ruby Red colors, is priced at Rs. 25,990 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.