LG has introduced Q9, new Android smartphone in Korea. It has a 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision display, is powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC with 4GB of RAM, is IP68 rated for dust and water resistance, meets MIL-STD 810G requirements, and Hi-Fi Quad DAC. This was introduced as G7 Fit back in August last year at the IFA.
It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8-megapixel front camera,rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, glass back, metal frame and a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
LG Q9 specifications
- 6.1-inch QHD+ (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision Display
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 Mobile Platform with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 76-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 159g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LG Q9 comes in Carmine Red, New Aurora Black and New Moroccan Blue colors, is priced at 499,400 Korean Won (US$ 444 / Rs. 31,120 approx.) and will go on sale in Korea from January 11th.