Xiaomi’s POCO launched the F1 smartphone in India in four versions, including a Kevlar Armored Edition with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage, now it has launched a new 6GB RAM with 128GB storage Armored Edition of the smartphone in the country. The Armored Edition that uses Kevlar aramid fibre for a premium look and feel.
The POCO F1 got MIUI 10 update recently, and soon after it also received the most expected Android 9.0 (Pie) update along with MIUI 10.1. Earlier this month it got a Rs. 1000 permanent price cut across all the variants and is available starting at Rs. 19,999.
The POCO F1 Armoured Edition with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at Rs. 23,999, just Rs. 1000 more than the standard edition, and is available from Flipkart as well as mi.com.
POCO F1 specifications
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, Dual Pixel auto focus, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung sensor
- 20MP front-facing camera with ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD, Dual Smart PA
- Dimensions: 155.5x 75.3x 8.8; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G+ VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging