Micromax today launched Infinity N11 and Infinity N12 smartphones, as it had promised. These new Infinity N series smartphones have a 6.19-inch HD+ notch display with 18:9:9 aspect ratio display, are powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, run Android 8.1 (Oreo), and pack a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots. The Infinity N11 comes with an 8-megapixel front camera, while the N12 comes with a 16-megapixel camera with LED flash.
These have a fingerprint sensor on the back, Dual 4G VoLTE support, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and pack a 4000mAh battery.
Micromax Infinity N11 and N12 specifications
- 6.19-inch (720×1500 pixels) HD+ 18:9:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB (N11) / 3GB (N12) RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP (N11) / 16MP (N12) front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Micromax Infinity N11 and N12 comes in Viola, Blue Lagoon and Velvet Red colors and are priced at Rs. 8999 and Rs. 9999, respectively. Reliance Jio users get Rs. 2200 cashback in the form of vouchers and 50GB additional data. These will be available across offline and online retailers.