HTC has announced Desire 12s, months after introduction of Desire 12. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by Snapdragon 435 with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI on and 13-megapixel front and rear cameras, both with LED flash. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, comes with dual SIM support and packs a 3075mAh battery.
HTC Desire 12s specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 72.7 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3075mAh battery
The HTC Desire 12s comes in Black, Silver and Red colors, is priced at NT$5990 (US$ 194 / Rs. 13,920 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs NT$ 6990 (US$ 226 / Rs.16,240 approx.). It is already on sale in Taiwan.