Asus, along with the Zenfone Max Pro M2, also launched the Max M2 in India. It packs a 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, is powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots and an 8-megapixel camera on the front, both the LED flash.
It has a metal back with plastic finish on the top and the bottom, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, Dual 4G VoLTE, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 4000mAh battery.
ASUS Zenfone Max M2 (ZB633KL) specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, Pro mode, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, 5-magent speaker, FM radio
- Dimensions: 158.41×76.28×7.70mm; Weight: 160g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max M2 comes in Black and Blue colors, starts at Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 11,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart from December 20th.