Realme just launched the Realme U1, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Dewdrop notch and 90.5% screen to body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 12nm SoC with AI engine and GPU acceleration with gaming mode. It has up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) based on ColorOS 5.2, comes with a 13-megapixel raer camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots.
It also has AI features, 25-megapixel front camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, 4-in-1 pixels, AI beautify feature that scans 296 facial recognition points and studio portrait lighting modes. It has a shiny back with diffraction grading since it has 13 layers of Laminated Technology, which it calls Light Pillar Design. It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back, has dedicated Dual SIM and microSD slots, has Dual 4G VoLTE and packs a 3500mAh battery.
Realme U1 specifications
- 6.3-inch (2350 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 Full HD+ IPS display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) based on ColorOS 5.2
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Dimensions: 157x74x8mm; Weight: 168g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Realme U1 comes in Brave Blue, Ambitious Black colors and Fiery Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 11,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 14,499. It will go on sale exclusively from Amazon.in starting December 5th. It will also sell designer cases for the phone for Rs. 499.
- 5% Cashback for SBI Cards
- No Cost EMI
- Up to 4.2TB extra data for Jio users and benefits worth Rs. 5750