After temporary price cuts during festive sales recently, Xiaomi has announced Rs. 1000 permanent price cut for the Xiaomi Mi A2, Redmi Note 5 Pro and Redmi Y2 smartphones. The company says that this is to celebrate Xiaomi being is the top Smartphone Brand for 5 quarters in a row as per the latest IDC report. The company says that Xiaomi India has an amazing 42% share of dual camera phones. It recently hiked the rates of Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, 10000mAh Mi Powerbank 2i and Mi TV (32″ Pro & 49″ Pro).
List of Xiaomi smartphones that have received permanent price cut
- Xiaomi Mi A2 (4GB+64GB) – Rs. 15,999 (Rs. 1000 off)
- Xiaomi Mi A2 (6GB+128GB) – Rs. 18,999 (Rs. 1000 off)
- Xiaomi Redmi Y2 (4GB+64GB) – Rs. 11,999 (Rs. 1000 off)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (4GB+64GB) – Rs. 13,999 (Rs. 1000 off)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (6GB+64GB) – Rs. 15,999 (Rs. 1000 off)
These price adjustments are already live across all sales platforms. This comes before the launch of Redmi Note 6 pro smartphone with a notch and dual front and rear cameras on November 22nd. The company already said that it will reveal one more big news on Monday, November 19th.