Vivo has announced Y95, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y Series’. It packs a 6.22-inch HD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio waterdrop notch display and 88.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 439 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.5, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for potraits, as well as a 20-megapixel front camera with support for face unlock.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, features a gradiant design and packs a huge 4030mAh battery.
Vivo Y95 specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.11×75.09×8.28mm ; Weight: 163.5g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 4030mAh battery
The Vivo Y95 comes in Starry Black and Aurora Red colors, is priced at 13,999 Philippine Piso (US$ 264 / Rs. 19,190) and is available from Lazada in Malaysia.