iBall has launched Slide Elan 3×32, the company’s latest tablet with 4G VoLTE support. Even though it doesn’t have an earpiece, it supports voice calling via headphones or a Bluetooth headset. It has a 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with a single LED flash and 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It packs a 7000 mAh battery with intelligent Power management promises up to 20 days of standby time, up to 6 hours of video playback and up to 23 hours of Audio playback. It has support for 22 Indian Regional Languages, DC Pin for charging and a Micro HDMI port that lets you connect to a bigger TV screen or even a Projector.
iBall Slide Elan 3×32 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 Pixels) capacitive multi-touch IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor (Cortex A53) with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Voice Calling function (Earphone or speaker phone)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / AGPS, USB OTG
- 7000mAh battery
The iBall Slide Elan 3×32 comes in Matte Black color and is priced at Rs. 16999 (MRP).