Samsung has announced W2019 (SM-W2019), its latest premium Android Flip phone in China. It has dual 4.2-inch 1080p Super AMOLED displays, so that you can use the phone even when it’s closed, is powered by Snapdragon 845 with 6GB RAM and has dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with the primary sensor that uses f/1.5 aperture for night shots for a brighter picture and f/2.4 aperture for normal shots in daytime.
It has a 3D glass and metal design, has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 3,070mAh battery.
Samsung W2019 specifications
- 4.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED dual displays
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.5 or f/2.4 aperture, OIS, secondary 12MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 132.9 x 63.4 x 17.3mm: 257g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,070mAh battery
The Samsung W2019 comes in Rose Gold and Platinum colors, is priced at 18,999 yuan (US$ 2729 / Rs. 1,98,720 approx.) for the base 128GB version and is on sale in China.